‘...just too precious for the kitchen cupboard, and definitely deserve a wall space don’t you think?’ – Helen Hunter, Colourful, Beautiful Things
A modern classic. A showpiece collaboration. Pride of possession. Those who commission artwork by Lou Rota join an esteemed circle of collectors who treasure both tradition and distinction. Whether an exceptional item of handcrafted, English fine bone china or a one-of-a-kind decorative masterpiece, your custom-designed creation will undoubtedly become an object of admiration.
Here is a small sampling of our collaborations:
- A series of punk-rock inspired tabletops to welcome Queen Elizabeth to the Royal Festival Hall created with help from South London school children
- The best-selling ‘Nature Table’ series of dinnerware for international purveyor Anthropologie
- Hand-decorated vintage china embedded into a street entryway in the trendy market district of Spitalfields, London
- 25 sets of exclusive tableware and dining chairs for boutique apartments in The Rotunda, an iconic 1960’s chic tower in Birmingham, UK
- Signature fauna and flora creations adorning restaurants, private residences and public establishments
Please contact us at any time to discuss potential for individual or corporate commissions. Our creative ideas are equalled only by our desire to exceed your expectations.