RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
Distance Selling Regulations
- Under the UK Consumer Contracts Regulations and/or under statutory consumer protection laws of your resident country to the extent applicable, you have a right to cancel orders for certain items purchased from Lourota.com within a lawful cooling-off period which is 14 working days from the day after the date on which the item in question was delivered.
- PLEASE NOTE: this is not a full statement of your rights under the UK Consumer Contracts Regulations or any statutory consumer protection laws applicable in your country of residence
Cancellation Prior to Shipping
- In certain limited circumstances prior to shipping, we may be able to cancel your order and not complete payment. Please contact our Customer Service team as early as possible after your purchase and we will advise if cancellation is possible
- PLEASE NOTE: we are unable to combine orders, alter the quantities or items, amend your billing or change shipping details once orders have been placed
If Your Order Has Shipped
- If you exercise your right of cancellation after the item has been shipped, please replace the item securely in its original packaging and return it to us with your Shipping Note.
- You will be required to pay the costs of returning the item(s) initially and we will reimburse to you an amount equal to any original shipping charges
RETURNING YOUR PURCHASE
- Please return you order to the address specified on your Shipping Note
- Whenever possible, return item(s) in the original packaging and ensure adequate product protection as costs for damage in transit will not be refunded
- Please contact us by telephone or by email at email@example.com to notify us of impending returns
- Items must be returned within 14 days of the shipping date from the original destination country
- All items returned must be in their unused, original condition
- Incomplete or damaged returns, or items deemed by us to be used or altered, will not be accepted and therefore remitted to the customer
- Refund amounts will be credited to the original purchaser's payment card or service
- On receipt of a return, we will process the refund as soon as possible, usually within 7-10 working days (Monday to Friday) excluding UK public holidays
- Please retain your Shipping Note until you have received your refund
- You will be refunded the original basic shipping cost and the purchase price of the order paid in £GBP
- We do not charge administration or extra fees for returns
- Orders are not able to be exchanged. Please return your order to us within 14 working days of the shipping date and ensure all return conditions are met. A new order can be placed through Lourota.com at any time.